Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wow... I fail... epically

Well.  I have failed in my Picture a Week.  As I fail in most things... (I've started drinking Diet Coke again too, albeit sporadically... so there goes an 8 year resolution down the drain...)

I was going strong with it... but I just realized I don't like looking at myself that much... why would some complete stranger care.  My few followers MIGHT, but they are also actual friends and have access to my facebook and twitter, where they can see the pics that I post... and I post ALL pics.  Tons of pics on facebook especially...  And they are pics where I am not looking all weird... or pics where you can tell when I forgot to take a pic on Friday morning and scramble to take on somewhere at work where no one will walk by and think I'm freaking weird for snapping a pic of myself in the hallway.  Or in the bathroom (the light really was the best in there...)  Or the fact that I would take a TON of pics... each a little different to attempt to get the lighting right on my face... or to get the angle that doesn't make my nose look funky...  or the smile and eyes not creeped out by the process I have been doing for weeks.

So yea... I gave up....  if you really even cared what my hair looked like.....  I cut it... it still has some black.  I'm hoping that will be gone in the next 3 months... and I am LOVING my natural color.  Especially the splotch of silver in the bangs.

When it is all grown out and done...  THEN will I post a picture so that the random people who stumble upon my blog will know what it looks like.........

And I am sure they will give at LEAST two shits about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment