Monday, June 6, 2011

Soooo....

...weary.  I'm just tired.  I'm tired of life.  I wish against wishing that things would get better.  Things aren't necessarily BAD...  they just suck.  I'm sick of struggling in life.  I wish just once, something would go easy... or at least easier.  When I first started this blog, I was unemployed and lonely and depressed.  Now I am just tired and weary and stuck.  I fear writing in this blog because I don't want it to become a woe unto me place.  But I think I just want to write things down.  I'm determined to make it through and write more...  so from here on out... once a day, you are going to be privy to whatever is in my head.  Perhaps a book review (I just started a great book by Erik Larsson), maybe a gripe over my day, movie reviews, maybe even some random stream of consciousness writing.  Who knows.  Perhaps I should change the title to Grab Bag of Emotions... haha.  For now, this thought process came to late and I am super excited to watch Chaplin, so that is all for tonight.... more tomorrow... you lucky follower you...  o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment